Video Breakthrough Academy by Clark Kegley at Clickbank –
Passive income tutorial by Practical Psychology at Amazon –
Creating passive income streams has never been easier than it is today and virtually anyone can do it. You do not even need to invest your money to start, because the methods that I am about to share are free and anyone can sign up. However, I want you to know that although the income will be passive with little maintenance, you will still have to work to configure everything.
1. Amazon Affiliate Marketing: This is one of the most popular ways to generate passive income, because it is very easy. It is completely free to sign up and the Amazon payment will normally be paid 60 days after the purchase.
You can choose to receive payments through Amazon directly to your Amazon account and you can buy Amazon products from your earnings. You can also pay a regular bank account, however, this option is only viable if you are a US citizen. UU For the moment. And the third option is through checks, which is the only option if you live outside the US. UU And you do not want all your earnings going to your Amazon account.
2. Clickbank Affiliate: Clickbank is similar to Amazon affiliate, however, the commission rate is much higher and goes up to 75%. Clickbank does not focus on physical products but digital ones, such as courses and tutorials. The profit per sale is outstanding and you can earn hundreds of dollars with just one sale through your affiliate link.
3. Photos: Take out that camera and start taking some pictures because there is a lot of money to do if you get a good hit or two. There are many sites that accept good quality images and every time someone downloads their image, they will earn money. The most popular sites are shutterstock, iStockphoto and Alamy.
4. Teespring – Teespring allows you to sell physical products and create your own brand or logo to put them. The most popular items are shirts and hoodies, but you can also put your logo on other things like mugs and phone cases.
5. eBooks: you can now become an author, even without a considerable education or without having published your previous work in some elegant magazine. If you have the ability to write down some interesting phrases and turn them into a few pages, you can publish them as an e-book.
6. Blog: starting a blog will really cost you some money, but I do not consider these costs as large investments. You must pay to get a domain name that will cost you around $ 10 a year, and you will also need a host that stores all the information, which is approximately $ 10 a month, depending on which web server you choose to go with.
Having your own blog creates a lot of opportunities to create passive income streams.
7. Online courses: you are now at the other end of the clickbank affiliate and you are creating the courses. Creating a course takes a long time, but if you manage to overcome it, there is a great chance that the gold is at the end. You put your price on the course so that potential profits have no limits, and as you know, people will market your product for you and you can relax and see how the profits flow.
There are many sites that allow you to create courses like Teachable, Skillshare and Udemy.
8. Envato: you may want to check if you are a creative and skilled person with different software, making music or videos. You can create templates for wordpress sites through the themeforest of envato, and each time someone decides to go with their creations, you will receive a payment. If you are good at creating music, upload some morbid tunes to audiojungle and create a stream of passive income if people buy your songs.
9. YouTube videos: YouTube is an excellent way to generate passive income, but it requires a lot of time and commitment. Every time someone watches one of your videos, the ads can appear on the sides of the videos, before the video starts or sometimes in the middle of a video. These ads will make you earn money and, sometimes, people do not even need to click on them and you will still get a benefit from it.
Video Breakthrough Academy by Clark Kegley –
10. Patreon – And the last source I'll talk about is patreon. So, assuming you have some kind of follow-up and people appreciate what you do, you can set up a Patreon account and allow your followers to make a donation by subscription. Your followers can decide how much they want to donate to you.
Kevin MacLeod's Life of Riley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Video credits to Primed YouTube channel