how to start a social media marketing business
4 Tips for a Successful Facebook Group, Social Network Marketing, How to Configure a Facebook Group
Online course available now – "Go Viral on 7 social media platforms". Click this link for FREE Preview
Secrets to increase profit, fans, commitment and reach on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, Quora & Linkedin
– Add 1000 fans and followers on 7 major social media platforms
– Improves the ranking of SEO results and search for your site
– Make sure readers and viewers share and love your content
– Expand your email list and allow each link to be an opportunity to sell
– Optimize your publications for maximum commitment
– Place the Facebook, Google+ and Twitter login buttons on your site
– Browse the advertising platform and create promotions on YouTube, Facebook and Linkedin
– Transform YouTube videos into profitable prospects
– Using Quora as a way to demonstrate authority and boost sales
See what the students say:
"This is one of the best courses on Udemy!"
"An exceptional and brilliant course on social media marketing. This course like the other Matt courses is absolutely fantastic."
"Every single lesson is very practical and full of things I did not know before."
"Fantastic lessons to become Viral!"
4 tips for a successful Facebook group
So you have decided to create a Facebook forum group for your company, your services, your product and want to follow the next step in your social media marketing plan.
There are other things to do and not to do to create your own Facebook forum group. Here are our 4 tips for creating and running a successful Facebook group.
Tip 1 – Do not just add arbitrarily all your friends to your Facebook group. You want people to want to be in your Facebook group so that you can hire.
Tip 2 – Have clear rules and regulations for what people can publish, which is acceptable for people to post and comment in the Facbook group for your business. This will save you time because you do not want to moderate each publication
Tip 3 – Do not let the forum be about you. Enable the community to participate. If you do not let others have a voice, they will not participate in the conversations.
Tip 4 – Do you have an introduction thread so new members can introduce themselves and anchor them to the top of the Facebook group feed.
Check out some of our other videos
Compensatory Claims – how long does it take
LLC vs S Corp
How to finance a startup
Kickstarter Success Ep 1
Kickstarter Success Ep 2
Video credits to The Business Channel YouTube channel