My recommendation n. ° 1 to earn online income
CLICK HERE ➡️➡️➡️
How to do more than 30 minutes from your laptop
Let's move on and let's get this out of the way.
There are all kinds of websites that will pay you for various things, like shopping, taking surveys or trying out products.
No, I am not paid to promote any of these and no, these websites will not make you a millionaire, but they are excellent for earning some passive income. I will leave out the scams.
Here are some legitimate websites that pay:
1. Swagbucks: Swagbucks is ideal for earning extra money. You can do a variety of things to make money, from taking surveys to using your search engine. You will not get rich, but you will earn a few dollars. If you have time to kill, you can spend it earning extra money, instead of surfing the web.
2. InboxDollars: InboxDollars is similar to Swagbucks, since you will take surveys, purchases, etc., so if you want to maximize your return, register on both websites. They also offer a search engine that pays you (like Swagbucks) and you get $ 5 just for signing up. I will not continue listing the survey sites one after the other on the list, but if you want to be paid to take surveys, also check GlobalTestMarket, E-Poll Surveys and Survey Club.
3. Payday Project – Project Payday is one of those sites that has testimonials from people who have earned thousands of dollars when receiving payments to get trial offers. I'm not saying you win thousands, but it's legitimate and you can earn extra money. They assume that by paying for a free trial, you will like the product and buy it, or forget to cancel the trial version and you will be charged. If you can track and cancel before they charge you (if you do not want the product), this is an excellent place to earn money.
4. User tests: user tests pay $ 10 each to test websites. A test usually takes around 15-20 minutes. The goal is for the owner of a website to see someone, who is new to your site, to try to navigate it. The value the site owner gets from seeing a real user experience is worth a ton, but $ 10 is not a bad payment.
5. Fiverr – Fiverr is a great place to earn a few dollars or spend a few dollars if you need some of the services that people offer. Basically, everything is $ 5. You pay $ 5 or you get $ 5. They're called "concerts." You can offer your services as you prefer. If you sell art and you're selling pieces for $ 5 each, that's a concert. If you are a graphic designer and want to offer your services for $ 10 / hour, simply offer a 30-minute concert. If you need two hours of graphic design, you pay $ 20 or $ 10 per hour buying four concerts.
6. IZEA – IZEA works in addition to a blog or alone. You are paid to blog, tweet, take photos and take videos. The payment is based mainly on what you follow, so if you want to make money with your tweets, you will have to grow your next Twitter. Similarly, if you want to make money with blogs, you will need considerable blog traffic (more about blogs below).
Video credits to Tyler Pratt YouTube channel