Online Business For Sale – $10.4K/month in the Outdoors Niche


This listing is for a 2-page dropshipping business package with sites created in November 2016 and April 2017 in the niche of outdoor activities.

See this list on our website:

Although the sites are in the same niche, they serve to separate secondary niches. Instagram influencers marketing is responsible for 98% of site traffic and revenue, and Facebook ads contribute the other 2%. The seller works with a 4 VA team to handle the work involved in running the business.

Video credits to Empire Flippers YouTube channel





  • Your reaction?
    Now I Know Now I Know
    0
    Now I Know
    Wow! Wow!
    0
    Wow!
    Surprised Surprised
    0
    Surprised
    Lol Lol
    0
    Lol
    Nice Nice
    0
    Nice
    Sad Sad
    0
    Sad
    Love It! Love It!
    0
    Love It!
    Angry Angry
    0
    Angry
    WTF WTF
    0
    WTF

    Online Business For Sale – $10.4K/month in the Outdoors Niche

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    log in

    reset password

    Back to
    log in