– Working With Real Estate Agents Has Its Benefits.. Here’s A Quick Video On Why Real Estate Investors Should Work With A Real Estate Agent…
Hi, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com, the only site you need as a real estate investor. Today I’ve got quick video on the many benefits of working with real estate agents, also known as listing agents, sellers agents, and buyers agents….
Please keep in mind that not all Real Estate Agents are Realtors. Although those two terms are often used interchangeably, a Realtor is someone who has paid fees to join their state organization. Some licensed real estate agents might not have the information you need, but the more experienced real estate agents or Realtors will. .
Licensed Real Estate Agents Should have….
1) Access to Professionals
– Lists of contractors
– Access to Real Estate Brokers
– Access to Title Companies
– Insurance companies
2) Access to Listings/Paperwork/Comparables
– MLS – set up search criteria to get daily reminders
– First In Line – before they hit the MLS – when you build a good reputation with your Realtor, it is common that these deals come to you first.
– Purchase/Sale Agreements
– Lease Agreements
– Comparables and Market Analysis
– Negotiations – Title fees, offers, selling price
– How to accommodate their clients – filtering mls searches
– Answer questions about the market
– What hot, what’s not
– Hand hold you through the closing process
– Protection – Laws and Code Regulations
– Pricing Expertise
– Filling out paperwork
4) How to keep Real Estate Agents on your side?
– Double commissions – Buy and Sell an investment for you
– Bonus Incentives – House sold in 30-days extra $1000
– Exclusivity – allowing them to represent you in a specific area
Note: If you happen to work with an inexperienced real estate agent, don’t throw them to the wolves just yet. Sit down with them and tell them your goals, your investing strategy, and your needs. Remember, this is a process, it takes time to build an effective team.
As a real estate investor, there are many ways to find real estate investments on your own, but honestly, it is not a good use of your time. Licensed Real Estate Agents have access to a large database of helpful information that will save you tons of time and headache. If you are looking to take real estate investing seriously, recruiting real estate agents to be a part of your team is essential.
Again, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com. Please take the time to leave your comments for this video below and please subscribe to our YouTube channel so you’ll be automatically notified when we upload more quick video tips for you. Take care and good investing.