Watch this video to see the top 10 tips I wish I had learned before starting my online business. Continue learning with me in
10) Ask and answer this question: What would you do for free? Or what would you do if you had enough money? Find the key part of your final goal that you have today!
9) What problems have you solved that you can help with? Large companies start with simple solutions. Look at the companies you buy.
8) Discover your limits and accept them. You will always find ways to exchange time for money. Time and energy are the most limited.
7) Who could be willing to help you with your business? My friends on Xbox helped me start my business.
6) Learn how to make videos on YouTube and Facebook. There is a great demand for videos with little offer. The competition for blog and book publications is higher.
5) Find a mentor that has what you want. The mentor helps avoid mistakes and see progress. The mentor may already be in your life today!
4) Find a person who you trust 100% to send comments. Someone with whom you will share your ideas. Someone you trust to tell you when an idea is bad.
3) Do everything in public without secrets. Share what you are doing with friends and family. Do things that you would not share waste your time.
2) Learn exactly what basic task you like to do. Set a simple goal to do a little every day. Mine is teaching and you can say that I love it!
1) Focus 100% on giving others as much as you can. Avoid focusing on how you will get some of that. The best rewards are often difficult to plan.
Video credits to Jerry Banfield YouTube channel