15 business books that everyone should read | SUBSCRIBE to ALUX:
Free audio book:
Get Rich Playlist:
Business books mentioned in this video:
1. Napoleon Hill: think and get rich –
2. The secret –
3. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki –
4. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham –
5. Money Master The Game by Tony Robbins –
6. The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris –
7. The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco –
8. The power of habit by Charles Duhigg –
9. Atlas shrugged by Ayn Rand –
10. How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie –
Bonus: How to win friends in the digital age by Dale Carnegie –
11. The launch of $ 100 by Chris Guillebeau –
12. The monk who sold his Ferrari by Robin Sharma –
13. E-Myth Revisited: Why most small businesses do not work and what to do about it –
14. The 10X rule: the only difference between the success and failure of Grant Cardone –
15. Zero to One by Peter Thiel –
In this Alux.com video we will try to answer the following questions:
What are the best business books in the world?
What books should I read?
What are the best entrepreneurship books?
What books should I read if I want to be successful?
How to start a book business?
What is the best book on how to earn money?
What are the best self-help books?
What business book should I buy?
What are some of the best business books?
What are the best and most practical business books to help me in life and in business?
What are the 10 best business books?
What are the best business strategy books?
What are the best books to learn about business?
What are the best business books for beginners?
What books should I read before starting a small business?
What books are essential? for technological entrepreneurs?
What books should I read as an aspiring entrepreneur?
What books have helped you as an entrepreneur?
SEE MORE VIDEOS ON ALUX.COM!
The most expensive things:
Become a multimillionaire:
Travel the world:
Business and Brands:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM for an incredible visual inspiration:
Do not miss the latest luxury news only on Facebook:
Alux.com is the largest community of luxury and fine life enthusiasts in the world. We are the # 1 online resource for classifying the most expensive things in the world and often referenced in publications such as Forbes, USAToday, Wikipedia and many more, like the GO-TO destination for luxury content!
Our website: it is the largest social network for people passionate about LUXURY! Join today!
SUBSCRIBE so that you never miss another video:
To see how rich your favorite celebrity is go to:
For commercial inquiries, we are available at:
Video credits to Alux.com YouTube channel